Simulation games: Real-time Strategy Games (RTS)

Shopping Street Game
This type of games I like a lot, in this case, Shopping Street Game allows me to simulate that I am like the administrator of the stores, although it seems very simple compared to others I have played, it is good, it was great for people to progress more Fast in the game, haha!

Este tipo de juegos me gusta mucho, en este caso, Shopping Street Game me permite simular que soy como el administrador de las tiendas, aunque me parece muy sencillo en comparación con otros que he jugado, es bueno, fuera genial que las personas avancen mas rápido en el juego, jaja!

I share my favorite game, Fashion World, Run your own Fashion Store! Create the clothes, put them on the stands, and try to sell them to your customers by hiring friends and adding dressers. Decorate your store to be cooler than others! 
Resultado de imagen para fashion world juego
The Game is in Facebook: https://apps.facebook.com/fashion-world/

Comentarios

Entradas populares