Mi experiencia con Videojuegos

English:

I was very pleased to remember the video games of my childhood and how these have evolved over time. I remember very well Street fighter, Mario cars, Galaxy, Pac man, Turbo, Hang on, Donkey kong and Super Mario Bros, as the interface has been changing for good in the quality of the images and how much fun I played with my brothers, cousins and friends.

Street fighter, Mario cars, Donkey Kong and Super Mario Bros are games that have been improving over the years and that I remember very well, since I played in the first consoles, to the x-box, game boy, play station portable , among others. I can say that my favorite games were and will continue to be Donkey Kong and Super Mario Bros, to fulfill certain missions, to complete certain coins or points and to live the different adventures to pass the levels transported me to another world.

Spanish:

Me fue bastante grato recordar los videojuegos de mi niñez y cómo estos han ido evolucionando con el paso del tiempo. Recuerdo muy bien Street fighter, Mario cars, Galaxy, Pac man, Turbo, Hang on, Donkey kong y Súper Mario Bros, como el interfaz    ha ido cambiando para bien en la calidad de las imagenes y como me divertia jugando con mis hermanos, primos y amigos.

Street fighter, Mario cars, Donkey kong y Súper Mario Bros son juegos que han ido mejorando con el pasar de los años y que recuerdo muy bien, desde que jugaba en las primeras consolas, hasta los x-box, game boy, play station portable, entre otros. Puedo decir que mi juegos favoritos fueron y seguiran siendo Donkey kong y Súper Mario Bros, el cumplir ciertas misiones, completar determinadas monedas o puntos y el vivir las diferentes aventuras al pasar los niveles me transportaban a otro mundo.



Comentarios

Entradas populares