Juego de Aventura: The Legend of Zelda

The Legend of Zelda is a very entertaining game, the truth that I liked much more than the previous ones, although I could not finish it for the moment, I will try later and I hope to complete it victorious. I would use it in the classroom to improve their motor skills, to encourage the writing of the adventure they live in the game and even to get the odds of finding lives instead of spiders.
The Legend of Zelda es un juego bastante entretenido, la verdad que me gusto mucho mas que los anteriores, aunque no lo pude culminar por el momento, lo intentare después y espero completarlo victoriosa. Yo lo utilizaría en el aula para mejorar sus habilidades motrices, para incentivar la redacción de la aventura que viven en el juego y hasta para sacar las probabilidades de encontrar vidas en vez de las arañas.

Go to play! 

Comentarios

Entradas populares