Edu Juegos: Oregon Trail


Oregon Trail seems to me an educational game quite interesting, its environment and purpose call my attention, although I do not know the history of the place, I think it's a good option to teach the kids some history. I know a similar game here in Ecuador, the game was made by the master A. Martin, but I do not remember the name of the game, the purpose of his game was to show the history of Ecuador through a series of missions that the boys had to fulfill by answering several questions. I would like to be able to program something like this in the near future.

Oregon Trail me parece un juego educativo bastante interesante, su entorno y finalidad me llaman mucho la atención, aunque desconozco la historia del lugar, me parece una buena opción para enseñarle a los chicos algo de historia. Conozco un juego parecido acá en Ecuador, el juego fue realizado por el master  A. Martin, pero no recuerdo el nombre, la finalidad de su juego era mostrar la historia del Ecuador mediante una serie de misiones que los chicos debían cumplir contestando una serie de preguntas. Me gustaría poder programar algo asi en un futuro bastante cercano. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares